Sadaf Samizay, MD
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Undergraduate: University of California, Davis (B.S.)
- Medical School: Saint George’s University School of Medicine (M.D.)
- Residency: (Obstetrics and Gynecology) Saint Peter’s University Hospital
About the Provider:
FCPP welcomes Dr. Sadaf Samizay to its expanding network of healthcare providers. Guided by the principles that FCPP seeks in all its staff, Dr. Samizay is a dedicated and hard-working Ob/Gyn, with a strong sense compassion for her patients.
Dr. Samizay completed her residency at a busy high-risk obstetrics hospital where she found her passion for the management of high-risk pregnancies, with a special focus on the management of postpartum hemorrhage. As a previous academic chief resident, she also enjoys motivating and educating those around her, and was previously an Associate Professor for a family medicine residency program. She carries this interest and respect for her patients as well in her practice, where she prides herself in incorporating education during her patients’ office visits and encourages them to take an active role in their care.
She grew up in Fremont and Elk Grove and is excited to return closer to home. She is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraceptive management
- Enhanced recovery after surgery
- High risk Obstetrics
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Prevention and management of postpartum hemorrhage
- Vaginal births after cesarean
- Vacuum and forceps vaginal deliveries